Switching DC power supply is a kind of switching power supply. It uses the circuit to control the switching tube to conduct high-speed on and off, and convert the DC power into high-frequency AC power supplied to the transformer for voltage change, thereby generating one or more groups of required voltages. This article mainly talks about the difference between switching a DC power supply and inverter, its working principle, and its characteristics. The conversion of alternating current to direct current is called rectification, and the conversion of direct current to alternating current is called an inverter. Inverting is much more complicated than rectifying.
What is a DC switching power supply?
The switching tube is controlled by the circuit for high-speed on and off, and the AC power is supplied to the transformer for transformation and conversion into high-frequency DC power, thereby generating one or more sets of voltages required! The switching power supply is roughly composed of four parts: the main circuit, the control circuit, the detection circuit, and the auxiliary power supply.
Working principle of switching DC power supply:
1. The alternating current is converted into direct current through rectification and filtering;
2. The switching tube is controlled by a high-frequency PWM (pulse width modulation) signal, and DC is added to the primary side of the switching transformer; 3. The secondary side of the switching transformer induces a high-frequency voltage, and supplies power to the load through rectification and filtering;
4. The output part feeds back to the control circuit through a certain circuit to control the PWM duty cycle to achieve the purpose of stable output.
The inverter is a device that converts DC power into AC power. It is widely used in air conditioners, home theaters, electric grinding wheels, power tools, sewing machines, DVDs, VCDs, computers, TVs, washing machines, range hoods, refrigerators, video recorders, and massagers. , fans, lighting, etc.
Send the DC power to the triode used for inverter output, and use the transformer and other components connected to the tube circuit to form positive feedback on the tube to make the tube generate an "oscillating" current (oscillation) and change to AC output. If you need to compare For the "strict" current output waveform, relevant electronic components must be connected to form a circuit for shaping the output waveform.
Features of DC switching power supply:
(1) Reduce the internal stress of the coating, improve lattice defects, impurities, voids, tumors, etc., easily obtain a crack-free coating, and reduce additives.
(2) It is beneficial to obtain an alloy coating with stable composition.
(3) Improve the dissolution of the anode without the need for anodic activators.
(4) Improving the binding force, making the passivation film break down, which is conducive to the firm combination between the substrate and the coating.
(5) Reduce the porosity, the formation speed of crystal nuclei is greater than the growth speed, and promote the refinement of crystal nuclei.
(6) Improve the mechanical and physical properties of the coating, such as increasing the density to reduce the surface resistance and volume resistance, improving toughness, wear resistance, corrosion resistance, and controlling the hardness of the coating.